I am thinking about having a girls movie party at my house on Thursday night about 8:00 - 8:30 after the recipe swap. I am inviting all of you - Katie, Katie, Heather, Nikki, Missy, Mindy, Jenny, Sara, Stephanie, anyone else who you guys can think of as well. I would give anything if Jackie, Sherry, Jen, Jodi and Janice could come..... What do you guys think of a road trip???? :) Anyway - e mail me if you can come and then we'll talk about the details.
Okie Dokie...... (PS - it won't be a scary movie because I know of at least one big wimp in the crowd and its not me) :)
4 comments:
I want to come! Just as long as we aren't watching "The Mist!" I miss you!
That sounds like so much fun!! Maybe we should all get together here and have a party too. You could attend by phone! But you are right no scarry movies!!!!! I know I am the wimp :)
Count me in!
Hey I would love to come to your movie party and I would LOVE to watch a scary movie. You need to see "The Eye" and "One missed Call"
both are good.
Post a Comment