I had a very eventful week last week. Within days of
each other two of my cute friends called to tell me they were pregnant. One of them I was absolutely thrilled and excited but I knew that there was a possibility there. The other one came as an absolute shock to both of us - I was still thrilled and excited mixed in with the shock. Now I am just thrilled and excited for both of them! I am only sad that I won't be there to snuggle and squish their cute new
baby's. Congratulations to both of you!!!!
3 comments:
Thanks and we wish you were here to see all the crazyness too!!! We love you guys so much and miss you a ton!
Well congrats Sherry! I didn't know!
Thanks!! :) I am excited for both of us! I just wish I was that far along.
Post a Comment