Okay, here you go: Vampires are real. :)
I just started reading it! I'm so excited! If she doesn't become a vampire I'm going to be SO mad!
Ok Em....How far are you? I am on pg 540. I took a bunch of teenage girls to the release party Friday night! I will post pictures when I get them. It was fun...Kinda....for the girls anyway!!!
I can't wait to read it.. she better become a vampire.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, here you go: Vampires are real. :)
I just started reading it! I'm so excited! If she doesn't become a vampire I'm going to be SO mad!
Ok Em....How far are you? I am on pg 540. I took a bunch of teenage girls to the release party Friday night! I will post pictures when I get them. It was fun...Kinda....for the girls anyway!!!
I can't wait to read it.. she better become a vampire.
Post a Comment