Friday, August 15, 2008

So Sweet

I love it when little kids start to say their own prayers. Porter is starting to want to say every single prayer himself. Usually we just go ahead and say the prayer and in the background you will hear Porter mimiking his version. I know it is probably not the most reverent thing to do - but I had to sneak the camera and take a picture :o)

8 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

ok he is so cute!!! He is getting so big we miss you guys so much!!!

Jackie Pettit said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever!!!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

I miss him so much and love him! How cute that he says his prayers!!!

Hansen Family said...

K he is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

What a cutie!!

~The Dippold's said...

I want a cute little boy!!

Heather said...

Ashlyn does this too and I love it!

Kelli Westover said...

Oh My Gosh! What a doll! I miss him! He's too cute!