Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Colton


We had Coltons 11th birthday party tonight. The boys had so much fun! We are so lucky to have met such awesome people here. Colton has been blessed with wonderful friends who are just truly good kids!



Gavin and his dad :o) gave Colton Heelys. He was so excited to try them out. Poor guy is just not that coordinated. Here he is getting lessons from his good friend Brian. Yes - he is wearing a helmet - Don't judge me. :o)
Colton was so spoiled. Thank you to all the moms and dads who got Colton the coolest gifts ever. He really was so happy!




















11 comments:

Kelli Westover said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON! Yeah I am the first one to wish him one on here! Dylan really wishes he could have been there. He says "Happy Birthday Bro!" Boys are so cute the way they talk! Anyway. The cake looked really good. Em, Did you make iT?

The Phipps said...

Happy birthday Colton!!! Nice gifts and way cool cake!!!

Kattelman Krew said...

How Fun! I wish I could have taken a swing at Darth Vaders head : Looks like you made his birthday a memorable one!

Heather said...

He is such a cute boy! Gavin had a blast. Thanks so much for inviting him he was on pins and needles all day waiting. =D

The Cook Clan said...

Colton is such a good kid!! Evan had fun and LOVED the goodie bags...especially the HUGE tootsie roll. He was so funny..."Mom, did you know they even made tootsie rolls this big?" He had a great time!!! Thanks!! And thanks to your hubby for bringing them home:)

Hansen Family said...

I can't believe he is 11. I hope that he had a great birthday. Tell him Happy birthday from us again. and that we miss him and you guys a ton. HAPPY BIRHTDAY COLTON!!!! It looks like you had a great party.

Hansen Family said...

I hope that you had a great birthday. I miss you being here in Morgan. I can't wait for you to move back so you can come over to my house and play

from: Tyler :o)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Colton, he is such a great boy-I am sure you already knew that :)

Jackie Pettit said...

Happy Birthday Colton!!!! Looks like he had a great party!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!!! But I am sorry to say that you are growing up too fast. It looks like you had a great party!! We miss you! Have a great day!!!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

He is getting so dang big!!! I hope that he had a great day!! Your table is beautiful, I love it!! I miss you