I know that lately this blog has been dedicated to Porter. I should change the name to "Porters Happenings." It is just that he is in a phase where he is always doing something funny. So forgive the endless postings of Porter's silliness. These are just things that I want to remember.
Nothing like watching Dora - on your horse - in the nude??? Think it's time to potty train??
10 comments:
that is, -hands down- the cutest, funniest, shake your head moment captured in a photo ever!!!
I'm so glad that you snapped a shot of that :) I still can't stop laughing!
That is good...
I'm speechless (in a good way)
I hope my kids do cute funny stuff like that...
o my gosh he cracks me up!! I love moments like that. He is so funny I can't stop laughing. I miss him so much give him a big hug for me. (after he gets some clothes on of course :)
I love it! Whitney was our nudist. I think the same thing about all my posts about Ashlyn.
That is so funny and cute!!!!! You will able to embarrass him later in his life!!!! Oh how sweet!!!
That is a wedding video picture if I ever saw one. He is becoming my cutest adopted grandson. I love your family.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am dying here Em!!!!
Too cute!! What a character:) I'm with ya on changing the blog name...seems my posts are mostly of Liam...but then, that's what's fun and interesting right now, ya know:):)
how funny is that!!!! he is the cutest ever. miss ya tons
ok I just had to scroll down and get a good laugh today!! He is so stinking cute.
Oh My Gosh! That is absolutley Adorable! He is the cutest thing ever! When are you coming out here for a visit?
Post a Comment