

Colton had a great ending to his years as a cub scout. He received his Arrow Of Light. He was so proud and excited. I think the greatest part is that he got to receive his award along side of his two best buddies, Daniel and Evan. I've said before how grateful I am for the friends that he has made - we could not have hand picked better. We love you Colton!!!(PS - The reason he does not have a scout shirt on is because we lost it in the move and I did not want to buy him one for all of the 6 months that he had left in Cub Scouts. How do you loose a scout shirt you ask........ Yeah - not sure! )
9 comments:
Congratulations Colton. That is so exciting. Tyler just got his arrow of light also. Good Luck in 11 year old scouts!! love ya and miss ya
That is awesome Colton we are so proud of you. You will have to come home and teach us all about scouts we will have to figure that one out soon :)
Go Colton! I am not so sure how scouts work (you would think since it was my calling for two whole months) but good job!
Colton you are such a great little man! We miss you!
Colton....That is an Awesome Achievement! Great Job! Dylan wishes you were here. You will be next year and you can go on campouts with Dylan....He had his first one last night!
Way to go Colton!! I love it that Evan has great friends like Colton and Dan and especially love that they are good kids and come from great families...what more could we ask for.=D It just makes me sad to think that we'll be moving soon and who knows what CO will bring.
Oh I'm so proud of him! Tell him we say CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great example to his brothers. Stephen starts Webelos in a couple months; I'll be sure to tell him the happy news!
what a good little guy you have there. I miss him
Scouts is something that i know nothing about and I know that will change here in about 4 years! Pinewood Derby, awesome applauses, crafts, awards! Congrats Colton!
Post a Comment