Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yummy Roast Recipe

I got this recipe from my neighbor. It was sooooo easy. It is just a different way to cook your roast. Sometimes I like to try new things and this one was soooooo good.

Put your roast in your crock pot - sprinkle with salt and pepper
Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, and 1 can of french onion soup (not the dried soup mix)
Cook on high for 1 hour and then on low for 6-8 hours

It really was so good and so easy! I love easy!

7 comments:

Hansen Family said...

That sounds so good I am going to have to try it!!

Adam and Sherry said...

did you make that or did Dave betty crocker :)

Shelley said...

Sounds yummy - and who doesn't love easy!!

The Cook Clan said...

We love roast and I'm all about easy too=D Can't wait to try it...thanks!! I love your wallpaper:)

Kattelman Krew said...

Thanks for coming yesterday, we had ssooooo much fun:) As for that recipe it sounds so good and I'm always game for an easy one...now I'm hungry!!!

PS: We need to schedule that shopping trip for lamp shades soon....

The Walkers said...

It sounds yummy. I also have used it with vegetables. Potatoes and carrots. Then you have the whole meal done in one swoop. However, I use dry oinion soup mix when I do it with vegetables and cream of chicken and cream of mushroom. Easy food, thats my moto!!!

Jackie Pettit said...

I'll have to try that- not for me of course, but for all the meat lovers in my house!