
I love pictures because I love the feelings that come when a picture triggers a memory. I pulled up this picture and it almost brought me to tears. This is a picture taken in our yard in Morgan. Dave was deployed and my cute uncle came over to till the garden for me so that we could start planting. We absolutely lived in the greatest place on earth while Dave was deployed. I was sure it would be the worst 18 months of my life. I am so happy to say I could not have been more wrong. Our little family created an unbreakable bond that I cherish! I was surrounded by friends and family that loved us - and made it known. Of course we had our down days - but those days were so outnumbered by days that were overwhelmingly blessed. I know that we were protected and watched over by our Heavenly Father who blessed us in more ways than I could even begin to express. Sometimes I get busy and forget some of the things that have changed and blessed my life. I am grateful to be reminded!
4 comments:
I love that picture!!! It makes me want it to be spring so we can plant the gardens all over again. I love your uncle I am so glad he was there for you while Dave was gone. I actually miss those days. Not Dave being gone but just those days when you wouldn't answer your phone so I would have to come chase you down to make sure you are ok :) Yes I am only slightly a stalker. I only wish you were that close now. Miss you tons!!!
That is a cute picture! I really miss you tons! I hope that you and your cute family are doing good!!!
You are your cute family are loved much, that's for sure. And we miss you too!
Em
I must say that this looks like a huge garden spot! And usually a huge garden spot equals alot of work! All I can say is WOW! You must have been super busy! It is interesting what adventures our lives lead us on...it is also good to reflect on all the blessings we are given. Thanks for that great reminder!
Post a Comment