Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight...........

LOVED IT!!!! LOVED IT!!!! LOVED IT!!!!! (Sigh) :O)

7 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

you crack crack crack me up :) I am glad you loved it.

Kattelman Krew said...

WE WENT! WE SAW! WE LOVED!!!

I just want more....

Jackie Pettit said...

Oh Edward....sigh....I didn't think I was going to love it as much as I did! It was perfect!

Shelley said...

You'd be so proud; I finally read the books! :)

Hansen Family said...

I can't wait to see it!!

The Cook Clan said...

It's so good to know that so many people really enjoyed it!! I'm next...I think I'll go Friday all by myself!! =) Woohoo!! Can't wait!!

The McClellan Family said...

Well you already know what I thought of it! I am excited for #2 though, and hopefully they will get a little bit more money this time!! How's the sewing coming along?