Colton put thank you notes in our stockings this year. Such a sweet boy!
Porter got a geo trax train set from Santa - which he loved!!! He loved it so much that when it was time to open up the other gifts he would not do it. Dave kept saying "Porter you have a really cool one over here and he would say, "Um - no thanks." Just wanted to play with his train.
I love my boys!
(Just as a side note --- notice the marks on Colton and Kadens forehead...... they seriously worked as hard as they could to get a rug burn on their heads. It took some effort - but they managed -- BOYS! )
9 comments:
Oh how I missed you guys this year! I was worried about your kids, that they wouldn't know what the true meaning of Christmas was without me, but it looks like they remembered. At least Kaden did... Porter loved his train too much. You'll have to work on the meaning of Christmas thing for next year. I love you!
What??? No mention of Chris saving Christmas? He informed me that he saved Christmas for the Patterson boys with his D batteries. LOL They are such sweet boys!
They are so cute and unfortunatley I know how fun it is to get marks on your heads as kids. We use to do it but we put the vaccum hose on our heads and gave us round hicki's right in the middle of our foreheads :) Yea we were brilliant. I hope you and Dave had a great day too. Your present is comming it said it was delayed due to weather but it should be there on the 29th it said the last time I checked it's progress. We miss you tons!!!
I hope that you had a great christmas!! It looks like you did. we miss you tons I love your card, your boys are so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting!! Have a great new years. I miss ya tons. love ya
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas...where's the pics of you ??=) I like the boys' mathching PJ's...very cute!!
I love those boys! They need to come play at my house! Soon!
I miss you so much and your cute boys! And nice TV by the way!! I hope you guys had a great christmas! I love your boys so much
so it's been a while since I was on here and I don't know how old the pic at the top is of the boys, but I love it! Looks like the Christmas season has been good to you all, plus I love the matching pajamas-did they get them on christmas eve, I hope? I love that tradition! plus, I was really touched to read about Colton puting the thank you notes in your stockings, not very many boys that I know who would perform such an awesome act! you're such amazing parents!! Happy holidays!
Your boys are getting so big! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment