Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Lights BAMA Style







A couple of weeks ago we were introduced the "Crazy Christmas Lights" House in Enterprise. Our friends The Weavers took us with them to the drive through Christmas display. It was amazing! Everything was set up in themes with matching music playing. So Much Fun!!! The kids absolutely loved it. We stopped in first at Smoochies the famous ice cream parlor around these parts to get everyone ice cream. Ice cream in December you say -- Why yes, it is like 75 degrees here. Only in Alabama can you go look at Christmas lights while eating ice cream.

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

very fun!! I love Porter he is so stinking cute!!! Give him a kiss for me!

Jessica said...

That picture of Porter is hilarious. He is my favorite person in the world. Go Bama!

Hansen Family said...

How fun, I wish it was 75 degrees here, oh, by the way I love your new side pictures of the boys in the cool rockin glasses.