I think is is so cute when kids idolize their dad's...Colton and all your boys are such sweet boys!!!miss the fam tons!
So cute and how great to know that his dad is his hero!!!
That is so cute!
Wow...you have a future graphic designer on your hands!! Bet dad loved that!!
What a great Hero Dave is for Colton. so Cute
What a great post and tribute to Dave! Colton did a great job on his cover! Hope you are all doing well!
Colton is the sweetest ever! I love the cover!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think is is so cute when kids idolize their dad's...
Colton and all your boys are such sweet boys!!!
miss the fam tons!
So cute and how great to know that his dad is his hero!!!
That is so cute!
Wow...you have a future graphic designer on your hands!! Bet dad loved that!!
What a great Hero Dave is for Colton. so Cute
What a great post and tribute to Dave! Colton did a great job on his cover! Hope you are all doing well!
Colton is the sweetest ever! I love the cover!!!!
Post a Comment