Sherry sent the cutest popcorn bucket with a movie and microwave popcorn. The boys were sooooooooo excited when they read that it was "butter lovers" popcorn. I heard Kaden say "Mom never buys this kind." They say thank you!!! Also LOVE the pj pants - so cute. Remember how they are my favorite things ever!!! :O)
My RS Mom sent me some very - very snugly one piece pajamas - which made me laugh and the cutest Christmas socks. I can't wait to wear my pj's - although I might have to swallow a few bravery pills to put a picture of me in them on my blog. Porter grabbed the socks right out of the box and said, "They is amazing!" He LOVES them - won't take them off. I have visions of him wearing them all summer long.
The boys love their game - they were super - super excited. Kaden said "This is from Kimmie's grandma? She must really like us!" :o)
Thank you so much!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
I am so glad that you finally got your package. And YES I do love you!!!! Happy New Year to my adopted family!!! (It would take more than bravery for me to even take a picture in the PJ's. Let alone but it on the blog!!)
SO CUTE!!!! I hope that next year we don't have to mail your present!!!
Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see the picture of the pj's hee hee.
yay! You deserve it! Porter is so cute. I have something for you that I need to mail...Janice and I were shopping and I saw it and I said "OH! I *have* to buy this for Emilie!" ;-) I bet you can't wait to see what it is huh! Miss you!
I can't wait for the picture of you in your PJ's Have a Happy New Year!!!
alright...it's been awhile now...where's the PJ pic?!?! By the way...I LOVE the quote with the pic on your blog!!
Sorry I had to re post my comment! I left out some words! Isn't it so nice to have people that care about us and look after us! Your boys are so cute. Way to instill the real meaning of Christmas!
Post a Comment