
Yesterday I was sitting across the table looking at Colton and realizing that he is getting so old. It seems like such a short time ago that he was a baby. I can't believe that he is 11 years old and almost looking me straight in the eye. I have to say that I feel so blessed to have him. He is such a good boy. He really tries so hard to do what is right and if he makes a mistake he does not feel settled until he fixes it. He is a genuinely sweet boy - he has such a tender heart. He is forgiving and kind to everyone. I just had to write a little bit about him. He is such a great kid. I am realizing that I need to cherish every moment because time goes by so quickly!
I uploaded a couple video clips of him - that make me laugh. Not only is he a great kid - he is pretty funny too! :O)
Unfortunately he got his dancing abilities from his mom.
12 comments:
He is absolutely darling. I have a grandaughter that will be just the right age for him when he returns from his mission. I don't know how Sherry would feel about that, but Grandma gives the OK and isn't that what really counts!?!?!?!
I second that idea :O)
They are so cute and I can't believe they are growing up so fast!! And that I am missing it. I can't tell you how many times in the last week or so that I have thought of getting in the car and heading to Alabama. Mostly because I miss you guys but the warm weather tempts me also. And my girls can't forget who their boyfriends are ;)
OH Em, he is so cute, I am really missing you guys. He is getting so big and so cute, I love the picture. and tell him great singing..
Look at Colton. All grown up and rapping like a big boy. I love you guys!
Colton is such a good kid and so sweet. And very well mannered. I wish he and Evan and Dan could live by eachother and be buddies forever. I think they would be good influences on eachother. :D
We miss you guys!!!
He is a definite keeper! I just love him.
I think that all the time about Dylan....Remember when they were in Nursery together? How time flies. Now Dylan is 12 and going off to Klondike (Winter campout for Scouts) It goes soooo fast! Cant wait till you guys come back...Dylan and Colton are so good together!
I hope to have a boy like him. Whoever he marries will be a lucky girl. :)
Seems like a sweet kid, I agree that time flies by with kids way to quick. Before you know it, they are some child standing before you and you think "were you not just a baby yesterday?" Anyways, about your previous post, don't you just love having nice weather in the winter!?
I also peeked at some of your sisters blogs, they are beautiful! I hope that they do not mind, they may not even remember me!
He is getting so big, I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday when I was babysitting him and he was so little. I love you guys
Post a Comment