The past few weeks Dave has been super - super busy at work. He has not been able to be home very much and when he is home he is - off limits - because he has to study. Saturday we decided that it was time to spend some time together as a family. We asked the kids what they wanted to do and they decided that they wanted to first, go to a Chinese restaurant and then second, go hiking. So that is what we did and we had so much fun!
We hiked on a couple of the training trails here at Fort Rucker. We came across this big wall. Boys being boys would not stop until they had climbed it. So we spent a good hour sitting at the wall while they climbed and climbed and climbed until they conquered the wall.
This picture of Porter is so funny. He would run straight at the wall and just throw his entire body into it.
14 comments:
Mystery solved! Gavin was beside himself wondering where Kaden was all day yesterday. =)
What a fun adventure! I miss those boys!
How Fun, I'm glad that you got to spend the day as a family!! The boys are soo cute and we miss you guys so much!!
Those pictures are so fun! Those are the best days aren't they? When you get to spend time together as a family! How fun!
That was so nice to have a family day!!! It sure looked like y'all had fun. And I also loved the pictures:)
Nothing is better than a day with family. Enjoy everyone, every minute. Cute Cute family. I am glad you let me adopt you!!!!!
Porter is such a stud. If you can't climb over the wall, just knock it down! I like the way he thinks. I miss you guys so much. Love you!
I wish I could have been there and I can not believe that you guys are out hiking right now while over in this area the only way to go out is with snow shoes!!!!
What a fun day!! I miss the helicopters...we get some chinooks flying over once in a while but it's not the same as the apaches and blackhawks.
I love spending all day with the family! I totally know how you feel about a husband working all the time and never being home even when he is!!
I love your cute family! Your boys are all such sweethearts, we miss them and you tons!!!
I like the picture of your boys holding hands, that is sweet and precious!
I LOVE you guys!! I miss you so much latley. I am glad you could have such a great family day!! They are the best days ever!!
That looks like a boys' "Dream Day" come true! What fun!
Post a Comment