We have a new addition to our family!!! This is Indy our new puppy. He really is not a puppy - as you can tell - he is a boxer about two years old - I think?.?.?.?..... Our neighbors across the street have a boxer that Colton has been in love with. He has always wanted one of his own. Our opportunity came when a family in our ward finished flight school and could not take him with them. I think they were sad to let him go - but hopefully can find some comfort in knowing he is well loved.
He is absolutely amazing with the kids. He loves them! I am loving that he is already crate trained and potty trained along with some other fun tricks. I highly recommend adopting an older dog :O).
I'll post more pictures of him later with the other boys - they love him!
8 comments:
Oh how fun!!! Dogs are great!! =D Your boys are going to have so much fun with him!! It is nice getting an older dog...I swear training a puppy is like having another baby. Lots of work. Yay for your family!!=D
How fun!!! That is a great thing that he is already trained!! What a cute dog! :)
Oh! That picture with your little boy...our hearts are just melting! We are so happy that you love him and he loves you! We want to come and say bye to Indy tomorrow before we leave if that is ok. He looks so happy...and clean! He needed a bath for sure! Ha ha! We couldn't have found a more perfect family for him than you guys. Thank you so much for loving him and also thank you for the blog invite! (oh, and ya he is 2. His birthday is Dec 20 06 - I remember because he is only 6 months older than Evie - but 9 times the size, haha!)
Oh snap! Where's Molly?
He is so cute!! If you find another one right before you come home bring him home to me :)
Oh my gosh! He is huge!!! And if you need any dog references...I know how much you love them and take care of them!!!
oh yay!!! Older dogs really are the best--especially for families with small kids. Daisy was 2 1/2 when we got her and Rudy was 1 1/2. I'm glad he found a home--it's always hard when families can't keep their pets. I look forward to hearing the adventures of Indy & the boys!
Your dog is HUGE! I love him. He is so cute and looks like he would be fun to cuddle up with!
Post a Comment