Wow!! I can't believe it's snowing!! How fun!! We've been in the 60's and 70's this past week...go figure =D
It's about time that you got some snow!!! ha ha ha :) Its finally starting to feel a little like spring, (some days)
Hahaha! That is snow???? You need to come home, and remember what SNOW is!
I'm with Jackie. You've been away for so long you don't even know what snow is! That's not snow! That's just cold rain! But seriously, that's weird
Hey! It snowed here on sunday too! My kids were excited, but I was not. I mean one of the perks to moving here was that I get to skip winter. On the bright side, it was really only a dusting, and it was gone by like 10 am.
That was fun! Even though it wasn't much!!
Ok I am with Jackie. That ISN'T snow. You forgot what snow really is :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow!! I can't believe it's snowing!! How fun!! We've been in the 60's and 70's this past week...go figure =D
It's about time that you got some snow!!! ha ha ha :) Its finally starting to feel a little like spring, (some days)
Hahaha! That is snow???? You need to come home, and remember what SNOW is!
I'm with Jackie. You've been away for so long you don't even know what snow is! That's not snow! That's just cold rain! But seriously, that's weird
Hey! It snowed here on sunday too! My kids were excited, but I was not. I mean one of the perks to moving here was that I get to skip winter. On the bright side, it was really only a dusting, and it was gone by like 10 am.
That was fun! Even though it wasn't much!!
Ok I am with Jackie. That ISN'T snow. You forgot what snow really is :)
Post a Comment