Lately Porter has been playing with this little baby doll that was mine when I was little. It was given to me by my Uncle Jared who passed away a year ago in August. I am so glad that I kept it and everytime I see Porter snuggle him it makes me so happy. Thank heavens it is a boy baby doll or Dave might have to take issue with Porter playing with dolls. :)
10 comments:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with boys having dolls. He is darling. Thanks for blogging. The rest of my girls have given it up!!!!(I think they farm or something)LOL!!!!
I LOVE HIM!! He can come to my house any time we have plenty of dolls around to play with and all their accessories :) Give him a hug for me :) I miss you all sooooo much!! Is it fall yet???
I remember that doll. how weird to see it. How sweet that your little boy wnats to play with it, that means he will be a great daddy!
Ohhh, so sweet. That is pretty cool that he even wants to snuggle with it...but especially neat since it was yours:) I love his big brown eyes...he is going to be a heartbreaker!!
He is so cute!!!
He is so cute, and who cares if he plays with dolls. What a cutie!!
Miss you guys tons!
Yes he will be a great daddy! I think it is so sweet! Great pictures too:)
That is so sweet...what a cute boy!!
Both of my older boys have Cabbage Patch dolls (bought by mommy of course) They love them so much!!
My hubby is o.k. with it because it's not being wild and crazy boys that they need practice with...it's loving and caring that they need help with!! (I won't mention how many times I've seen them throwing their babies...I'm sure they'll never do that with my real baby...right!?!)
Porter's eyes shine with happiness all the time! I love it!
He's so sweet!
Post a Comment