Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moms Kind Of Camping

Dave and the boys went camping a couple of weeks ago at Blue Springs. I decided I would stay home and let the boys spend some time with their dad. I guess it probably did not have anything to do with the 100 degree weather we are having......... ok maybe a little bit. They had so much fun that we set the tent up in the living room for a while. I am more than happy to camp with them there. :)

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

We love to camp but didn't go once in AL!! WAY to hot and too many creepy crawlies. You are pretty smart to only campout in your living room :) What a fun memory :)

Hansen Family said...

How fun, that is my kind of camping!!

Mindy said...

That's awesome! I loved it when my parents let us set the tent up in our house too, it was tons of fun. I don't envy your weather conditions right now, but I do really miss it there and we miss you guys too!

Jessica said...

hard core Emilie. You are hard core.

Deedles said...

Fun idea!