I think we may have a future rock star on our hands!!!!
I am in love with him!!! He is so funny! Maybe he can make us all some money with his amazing talent!
Oh my Gosh..... He is so stinkin cute!!! what song is that? What a fun, energetic, amazing kid! I can't wait to see him!!!
O-MY I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! He is soooo cute!!!! I miss you guys so much. Give him a big kiss and hug from his "aunt" Sherry :)
He it TOO CUTE!!! I love that little boy and all his energy. (Of course I don't have to live with it every day.) I am sure that I will be able to say "I knew him when..... :)
He is the spice of life! And so entertaining for everyone around him.
That was cute! I love how kids get so into singing and dancing like that!
He is so cute!
How cute is He.
Love the video. I know that's what you guys really do when the other 2 kids go to school and you're bored. You taugh him everything he knows right?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! He's gotten so big since we've seen him last. Did he get the rockstar moves from you or Dave??? It was great chatting with you the other day....cant wait for you to get back here...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I am in love with him!!! He is so funny! Maybe he can make us all some money with his amazing talent!
Oh my Gosh..... He is so stinkin cute!!! what song is that? What a fun, energetic, amazing kid! I can't wait to see him!!!
O-MY I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! He is soooo cute!!!! I miss you guys so much. Give him a big kiss and hug from his "aunt" Sherry :)
He it TOO CUTE!!! I love that little boy and all his energy. (Of course I don't have to live with it every day.) I am sure that I will be able to say "I knew him when..... :)
He is the spice of life! And so entertaining for everyone around him.
That was cute! I love how kids get so into singing and dancing like that!
He is so cute!
How cute is He.
Love the video. I know that's what you guys really do when the other 2 kids go to school and you're bored. You taugh him everything he knows right?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! He's gotten so big since we've seen him last.
Did he get the rockstar moves from you or Dave???
It was great chatting with you the other day....cant wait for you to get back here...
Post a Comment