Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Special Day For Colton

Today Colton received the Aaronic Priesthood. I am so grateful to have a husband worthy to give him the Priesthood and a son worthy to receive it.

10 comments:

The Walkers said...

Reward days!!!!! That's what I always called them. So proud of you Colton. You are a GREAT kid. Never do anything that would make your Mom and Dad unhappy. (You have great examples for parents.)

Heather said...

Chris was so pleased that he asked him to stand in. And I like that Reward Days label, perfect description of such days!

Dave and Natalie said...

awww that put a big lump in my throat :) Congratulations Colton (and mom!!)

Adam and Sherry said...

O he looks so handsome!!! I still can't believe he is that old. Seriouisly I am sitting here crying because I had to miss it ((SNIFF SNIFF)) What a wonderful day!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Congrats Colton your Uncle Adam and Aunt Sherry Love you TONS!!!!!

Campbells said...

That is very exciting! About your previous posts, I don't like buffets either!!! And are you guys moving home now?

The Phipps said...

Congratulations Colton and Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy being 12:)

Hansen Family said...

Congrats Colton, you and Tyler received the priesthood on the same day. Make right choices and always remember who you are. We are so proud of you!!

Miss ya tons

The Cook Clan said...

Awwww, so very cool!! What a proud moment!! Congrats to Colton!! =)

Deedles said...

How wonderful! He is getting so tall! What a handsome boy! I bet it is so fun to see him pass the sacrament! This is what life is all about! What joy!

Liz said...

That is so great. That must be such a proud day for your family.