My cute friend Sherry told me a while ago that you could get the audio version of General Conference on your ipod. This morning I started trying to figure out how to do that. I have to say I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Conference this year.
While I was trying to figure out how to do it I found out that you can also download the monthly Ensign articles and also those from The New Era and The Friend. I am soooooo doing that for my kids. You can download them to Itunes.
Here is a list of things you can download -
CES Firesides Podcast (English, MP3)
Conversations
Ensign Magazine Audio Podcast
Everything Creative
Friend Magazine Audio Podcast
General Conference, Enhanced Audio (English, AAC - M4A)
General Conference, by Speaker (English, MP3)
History of Hymns
Into All the World
Legacy
Mormon Identity
Music with a Message
New Era Magazine Audio Podcast
Public Affairs Newsroom.lds.org Podcast
Scripture Stories
Stories from General Conference
Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith (English, MP3)
Here is the link to the website:
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=cdd1f9bd8b7d4110VgnVCM100000176f620aRCRD&locale=0
7 comments:
Damon has been doing that for years! And he loves it too. I still do it the old fashioned way and read the ensign when it comes out.
WOW!!! I only knew about conference but you went wild!! You are so cute:)
too bad satan had to get his foot in the door with all this awesome technology that was invented to be able to spread the word of God so easily!! I LOVE TECHNOLOGY (Napoleon Dynamite anyone?)
Natalie - I sooo got it - or should I say Lafawnda???
Crazy you just posted this! I was so excited to get conference on my MP3 player and while I was cleaning I listened to the talks. It was actually so nice and I thought...boy I must be getting old...I'm listening to conference while I'm cleaning and loving every minute of it! I didn't know you could get all those other things too! I have a hard time finding time to just sit and read without being interupted but how great to be able to listen to them! Thanks! :)
That is so awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing...I'm going to go and start downloading =)
So do you think I can download the RS lesson and just play it on Sunday? You are so on top of things. I'm still trying to listen to the Saturday morning session (forgot it was on), the Saturday afternoon session (went to pick up my sister) and the Sunday afternoon session (fell asleep). Maybe the podcast is my only hope.
Post a Comment