Saturday, December 5, 2009

If Kaden Was An Alligator

In the summer time I have my kids do journals. I give them topics and they write about it. I found this in Kadens journal and it made me laugh. I gave them the topic "If you were an alligator......" Here is the translation.
If I Were An Alligator
"If I were an alligator and if you got to close I would jump out of the water and get you and it won't be pretty and who nows (knows) what will happen but I'll probly (probably) eat you so watch out I'm an alligator and this is all true."
I love boys!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Maybe it is Kaden that needed to be carrying the gun. No on second thought maybe Colton will shot the alligator. The journal thing all summer is a great idea. I am sure that you thought of that idea because of your adopted family.(I only wish I could take credit. You are amazing. I am so glad that I know you.)

The Patty Cake House said...

Absolutely came up with that idea because of my adopted family!!! :)

Adam and Sherry said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!! And I love the idea to have them write in Journals in the summer. I am going to steal that one!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

Jessica said...

If I were an alligator I would live on a military base where no one could get me. Except Kaden. I love him.

This Idaho Girl said...

Well, if this is true, perhaps the MPs should stop by your house and put up a warning sign.