My sister Jenna came to visit us for a week. We had so much fun!!! I love all my sisters so much and having her here was sooooooooo wonderful!!!!!
No trip to Alabama would be complete without stopping at Cupcakes Y'all.
Jenna got to experience a hunting trip with Dave and I in the woods of Alabama. It was soooooooo much fun. I would call it more of a hiking trip - but with the bonus of the orange beanie!
scanning...............scanning
The mighty hunters
--------------------------------------



A slide that is meant for maybe an elf??? A little bit on the thin side.
While Jenna was here someone asked her "why she was so close to her sisters." She answered by saying simply "spending time together." I am so glad we got to spend some time together and grateful for all the time I get to spend with those I love so much!!!
9 comments:
Sisters are the bestest!
I don't even recogonize her! she is all grown up and so cute! Glad she could come and visit you! It's so nice to have a visitor!
I have never been to Cupcakes Y'all. Based on my holiday weight gain, I shouldn't go there anytime soon. Although your pictures are nice, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't post any of the dead boar, armadillo, or possum you saw.
o I LOVE that last picture!!!!! So perfect!! I am so glad she got to spend time with you. I am so jealous!!!
can't wait to see you!
How fun I am so glad that you got to see your sister, I love the pictures !!!
You guys are so cute! Thanks for the super nice comments you have left me...they made me smile. I promise that thing I'm supposed to make you will eventually get made...ha ha.
How fun!
That is so neat that you got to have your sister come and visit!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! =)
Post a Comment