Kaden was instantly a mama's boy. He slept on my chest until he got too big and I would have to gasp for air because he was smashing me. I was just as attached to him as he was to me. I literally carried him around until I was hugely pregnant with Porter and physically could not do it anymore.
We are so blessed to have Kaden in our home. He is a great kid and a pure joy to be around. Happy Birthday Kaden - WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN!!!!!!!!! We love you and miss you tons!!!!!!!!
p.s. I still love the hair ;)
Happy Birthday Kaden! :)
On Friday Gavin brought a home a cute little paragraph he had written about Kaden at school. It made me think his birthday was this month. Happy Birthday Kaden! That is one cool outfit you have on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN !!!!
There better be a piece of that cake for me in your freezer.
Post a Comment