I had an amazing Valentines Day. I was spoiled rotten by all four of my boys. I did have to laugh at the card that was carefully chosen for me. This is the front cover............
I am so lucky to have 3 amazing little men + 1 ultimate amazing man in my life. I love these little guys so much. People ask me all the time if I'm sad that I don't have a little girl. I can honestly say that I am completely fulfilled with the little spirits that Heavenly Father chose to send to me. I am not sad one little bit. Just look at them..... how could I be???
8 comments:
We had a similar experience at our house involving a giant stuffed gorilla.
I L.O.V.E. that card...it would make all the boys in my house laugh too!! I get that question all the time as well...they just don't understand!! Yay for boys!!!
I don't know, girls are pretty darn sweet......:) I'm a little partial to them myself. After having Jack I realized that boys and girls are really so different. Its fun to experience both, yet at the same time, every family is special, no matter who's in it.
Ok your boys are too funny!! I can hear them laughing!! I so can't wait for you to come home!!!
They are so handsome. Every one of them. Is it too early to plan an arranged marriage?
WHo could want Girls when you have such wonderful BOYS!!!!! Some of us do boys and some girls. However I will take Girls over boys anyday!!! Crazy how the Lord knows what to send each of us. Glad you had a great day!!!!
That is to funny, they are just so stinking adorable !!
Hahahaa! I love that card! :) You're boys are wonderful and you are so lucky to have 3 handsome little boys!
Post a Comment