Thursday, February 11, 2010

These Little Moments

This is just a sweet little moment that I want to remember. Last night Porter climbed into bed with Dave and I after having a bad dream. He was really scared and could not fall asleep. Of course this meant none of us could fall asleep. :) We decided that I would say a little prayer. After our prayer he grabbed my neck and said "Mom, that really cheered me up!" I love this little boy so much!!!!!

6 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

O I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! Give him a kis for me!!!

Jessica said...

oh how I love him. I miss you guys :( Love you

The Walkers said...

pure and simple. Kids are wonderful!!!!!

Hansen Family said...

How cute is he !!!

This Idaho Girl said...

You have to remember those little moments when he's driving you nuts!

Dave and Natalie said...

That is so sweet...I had a very similar moment with Thomas this week (even involved a nightmare) Thanks for sharing your story and remiding me of mine!!