Sunday, March 21, 2010

Following His Dream

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
______________________________________
This is a page taken out of a scrapbook from Dave's Dad. This is him at 17 years old.

17 years later........

Dave and his graduating class.

9 comments:

The Walkers said...

Congrats Dave!! Everyone should live their dream!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

Dave you are an amazing person in so many ways! We only wish we could be with you for graduation!!! Take tons of pics and know that we love you and are SOOOOOO proud of you!!!!

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations Dave, What a cool picture !!

This Idaho Girl said...

Hooray for being done! And Emilie deserves a lot of credit for enduring the craziness too. In celebration I am making a cake in the shape of Dave's head!

Heather said...

Congrats Dave!!!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

that is so great!!!how cool that he made his dreams come true!!! i love ya davy

Jessica said...

That is so great. Dave you are my hero.

Deedles said...

Ok that is the coolest thing ever! Congratulations to Dave and yay for you and your children for your amazing support! Love you guys!

Christy said...

That's awesome! I love it! I love that someone still looks through old scrapbooks. It makes me feel like I haven't wasted my time scrapbooking.