Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recycling

I finally finished a project that I started about 18 months ago. I picked up an old fireplace mantle thinking that I could somehow turn it into something cute. Here is the finished product..... a bookshelf!!! I think with paint and wood it maybe cost me $15.00 to finish. I think that is a pretty good deal!!!

8 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must come teach me all your tricks :)

The Walkers said...

Too Cool!!!! You are incredible!!!!

Jessica said...

that is a very, very nice book shelf. send it to me. you can't have furnishings in germany anyway. the nazis take them.

Hansen Family said...

That is so cute !!!

Campbells said...

You are so good are decorating! Are you really moving to germany??????????

Deedles said...

Oh I love it! :P)

The Cook Clan said...

Very cute!! I love the shape of it...you did a great job!!

thejencooper said...

THAT IS ADORABLE! I wish I could do stuff like that!