One thing that I will desperately miss about Alabama is being so close to the beach. I love the white sand, the ocean, the palm trees, pretty much everything. We stayed at MacDill Airforce Base and I highly recommend vacationing there if you can.
We spend most of the day playing on the beach. Those of you that know me well know that I am very afraid of sharks. I consider myself highly educated on the species for the fact that I have never missed a shark week in 5 years. :) That being said, I made my poor dad stick by the boys like glue whenever I was not in the water with them.
Poor Dave missed our beach day because he had to go home early to prepare for graduation.
It was an absolutely beautiful day
Porter hit the beach in with a grand entrance and headed straight for........
We spend most of the day playing on the beach. Those of you that know me well know that I am very afraid of sharks. I consider myself highly educated on the species for the fact that I have never missed a shark week in 5 years. :) That being said, I made my poor dad stick by the boys like glue whenever I was not in the water with them.
Poor Dave missed our beach day because he had to go home early to prepare for graduation.
the birds!!!!
Notice the hands on the hips? This is because he is demanding that my dad catch him a fish. There were TONS of tiny little fish swimming everywhere and Porter decided that he must have one.
After many attempts my dad finally caught Larry the fish. We did spend quite a bit of time convincing Porter that we could not take him home because his fishy mommy was looking for him. It worked!!! Whew!!
Kadens catch of the day...... a hermit crab

I heard in last years shark week that wearing a blue bucket on your head will deter all forms of dangerous ocean creatures.........



Just a cute picture of Kaden
We ended the night with preparations to come home for the big graduation day. I had bought some new shoes and one of them was way smaller than the other. I have some very loving parents with bigger feet than mine who volunteered to stretch it out for me. I love this picture of my dad in heels talking on the phone.
3 comments:
I love the beach !! I am glad that you had fun!!
Ok SUPER CUTE SHOES!!!! And that picture of your Dad!! Seriously I almost wet my pants!!!!!! SOOOO FUN!!! I so want to come!!!
Now that is LOVE!!!
Post a Comment