Please ignore my dirty house...... I am packing!!! :)
he is so old. and i would definitely make fun of you too. turn around. i love you
That is so funny!!! What would we do without our kids to make fun of us =)
HOLY COW!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!
How funny, I can't believe how big he is getting. Do you know where you are moving to yet ?? Hopefully to Morgan !!
That is great!!!
What a goof! lol. I may have missed it somewhere, but where are you moving to?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he is so old. and i would definitely make fun of you too. turn around. i love you
That is so funny!!! What would we do without our kids to make fun of us =)
HOLY COW!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!
How funny, I can't believe how big he is getting. Do you know where you are moving to yet ?? Hopefully to Morgan !!
That is great!!!
What a goof! lol. I may have missed it somewhere, but where are you moving to?
Post a Comment