Monday, August 30, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2010

7th Grade
Colton

4th Grade
Kaden

I absolutely hate the first day of school. I spend the day watching the clock and worrying about my boys. Are they scared, worried, homesick, hungry, making friends or feeling lonely? I can't wait until the end of the day when I get to see their cute faces. I'm always hoping for that sparkle in their eyes telling me that they had a great day. I am happy to say this year they both returned happy as can be.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!! So glad they came home with sparkles.

Kaybi said...

You are such a great Mom worrying all day. I'm sure I'll do the same. :) Luke starts pre-school next Tuesday, I might fall apart.

This Idaho Girl said...

You have wonderful boys. No uniforms this year!

Adam and Sherry said...

You know what my favorite part of these pictures is :) Other than they are the two most adorable kids ever!!!!! THEY ARE RIGHT DOWN MY STREET!!!!!!!! I still can't believe you are really home :)

It's a Wonderful Life said...

i love those boys!!!!!

Deedles said...

Can't believe they are getting so big! I worry too...can't imagine when they move out of the house...that one will be hard!