I got a phone call from my mom last week begging me for a new family picture. I realized that we have not taken a good family picture for quite a few years. There are so many things I would rather do than take family pictures..... like take out the garbage, clean toilets, wax my eyebrows, mop the floor with a Q tip.... you know things like that.
So I started searching some cute family picture ideas and I think I've come up with some great ideas.....
I just love this.... but I'm so torn.
Which of us parents get to have the double shot?
Dave or me???
First and foremost.... because of my love for chickens.....I thought this was a perfect pose for my self portrait. If any of my cute friends would like to join me the dress code is formal.
I truly think I have the perfect tree right outside our house!!!! If only now I can shrink my ankles to the size of this cute moms.
Just picture my three little boys in this amazing photo!!!
Time for me to break out the swim suit........ ***I want everyone to know I did not rudely break into random peoples online photos just to make fun of them. That would just be mean. I got all of these pictures from awkwardfamilyphotos.com.
9 comments:
ok I literally laughed out loud...and it may be months before I stop having nightmares from that first picture!!! and the chickens...I wish I wouldn't have just sent my prom dress to the DI I could have joined in :)
I MY HECK!!!!!! We are so doing these!!! :) And Natalie's prom dress is not at the DI ;) I know where it is and I can make her wear it :) HA HA HA HA!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! I will start hunting for the perfect place :) And the perfect tree :)
I thought mom took them to the DI...CRAP...I should have kept my mouth closed...but if mine's still around yours is too :)
Awesome. I vote for a picture of you holding various pets. Do you have Guinea Pigs? They would be perfect.
Okay those pics are WAY to FUNNY. And Yes I do have Sherry and Natalie's prom dresses. You may choose from a wide variety. I think you should copy the last one, but I get to pick out the swim suit. :)(I will seriously laugh all day)
hahahaaaa!!! That is too funny! BUT I do want to see a family picture of your cute family! I miss you!!! Hope you are all doing good. :)
LOVE YOU! LOL!! I can not stop laughing right now. I would love you forever (not that I already don't) if you honsestly took a shot similar to one of these and blew it up HUGE; like say a 20 x 24 for instance; and hung it up in your family room as the center focal point. HAHAHA! It would be PURE Awesomeness. =D
My brother has chickens I'm sure you could borrow... LOL!!!
Oh my goodness I'm laughing my tail off!!! Those are hilarious!
Post a Comment