

The boys set out today for a grand adventure with TWO DADS and our little neighbors Gavin and Whitney. They came back with a little treasure. Not only is it a snake - YIKES - it is an extremely poisonous snake - DOUBLE YIKES!!! All of the kids came up and rang the door bell - "Hey mom look what we found!" Yes - I was scared like a little girl. Then I hear Chris (Gavin and Whitneys dad) laughing from the sidelines. Next stop was Heathers house - time to scare the other mom! Boys will be boys - FOREVER!!!
5 comments:
Nice to see the boys brought home their dinner for the night. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time a little warning would be nice before I look at that ugly thing. I gasped and had to exit really fast. :) Katie did the same thing, there was a snake in her car port and she didn't tell me and I just randomly look at her blog and ooohhh, I HATE SNAKES. I am glad it didn't bite them though.
Is it just me or does Gavin look like he's Chinese in that picture?
Oh My....I hate snakes. I would have gone through the roof! YUCK!
Ewwwwww...YUCK!!!!!
Post a Comment