
YAY!!!! Dave is home. We made it - or I guess I should say he made it! He lost about 15 pounds. I really think that they should have some magic weight loss pill that helps the wife loose 15 pounds while her husband is away at SERE. A magic pill that would of course allow her to still eat brownies at night while she is watching a movie because she is lonely. :)
We are so happy to have him home. The boys were so excited to see him. We had his favorite meal prepared for him - homemade pizza and brownies. His stomach had shrunk so much that he could not eat very much at all. He gave it a good effort though.
Anyway - we are happily all together again!
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so glad Dave is home and safe! We can't wait to hear the crazy stories. We are so happy you are together as a family again! You guys are awesome we miss you tons.
Hooray! I'm glad you're back together again! Good job Dave!
You are too funny! I wish there was a magic pill too! I am glad he made it home okay!
Nate lost fifteen pounds too! It's a good weight loss program but then he came home and gained it all back and then some! :)
I'm glad that Dave made it home safe, and that he only had to be gone for 3 weeks, even thought that is along time. we miss you tons!!!! hope all is well
Post a Comment