Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Band Manager

The cutest thing happened today. The little neighbor girl from across the street came over this morning to ask Colton if he was available for a "band meeting" at 1:15. They want him to be the Band Manager. The "band" consists of three girls other than Colton. Two vocalists and one pianist :) - not to forget one handsome band manager.:) SO CUTE!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That is hilarious! I started a group called "the flamingos" when I was younger. All it consisted of was picking up cans on the side of the road. Kids think of the weirdest but cutest stuff!

Heather said...

I did overhear one of the rules of "belonging" to the band. Always respect the other band mates. Oh, yes and if you slam the door in Emily's face you are out of the band! Such was the face of Casey.

The McClellan Family said...

That's hilarious! i love it when my kids are funny! So I only have internet every now and then. We are in seattle visitng. Thanks for saying hi and sorry it took me so long to respond! So i'm not done with breaking dawn yet but it's getting good!

Kelli Westover said...

Oh Emilie....Sorry I didn't Text you back....I had a long day of doing Hair! That is cute... I have to know...did you go to the meeting? Dylan wanted me to tell Colton "Run for your life Colton!" "Dont do it!"

Jackie Pettit said...

Oh my gosh...so cute!!! I want pictures or video of this!!!