I always say towards the end of summer that I am so ready for school to start. The minute I drop my kids off at school I immediately regret that I ever said such a thing. Colton and Kaden were so excited and nervous to start at their new school that Colton came in this morning at 5:10 am to make sure my alarm was set for 6:00. UGH!!!! So we made it to school on time without any major disruptions. Colton refused to let me take pictures of him in his class :( (He is getting to old) and Kaden was not very happy at all that I took a picture of him and his teacher - As you can see from his happy face in his picture - (He is getting to old) Porter would not leave the house without HIS PACK PACK - He wants to be big so much! They are such good boys - I feel very blessed!
6 comments:
How cute! The picture of Kaden and his teacher, I can tell he is telling you with his eyes, "mom this is so embarrassing, this is the last year your doing this!" :)
I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting, they are so cute. Tyler is missing Colton I told him that he is playing football and Tyler told me that he bets that he will do really good since he's a really good player. Tell him Hi for Tyler We miss you
What handsome boys! They will be many broken hearts at FRES this year. It is good to hear that Gavin wasn't the only one who didn't want his photo taken this morning. All my kids have said packpack and I love it.
Isn't it fun having them gone though!!!! I am REALLY enjoying my time....Dylan starts middle school in 2 weeks then I will be ALL alone for 3 whole hours! They look sooo cute! I miss them tons! This year will fly and then you will be home! Yeah!
They are so stinkin' cute!
I swear your boys have grown SO MUCH since I saw them last! I miss them!
Post a Comment