Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rainy Days

I LOVE THE RAIN! We've had quite a few days of rainy - stormy - weather. I am loving it! Everyday I look out the window and hope that we get one more day. I love how cozy my house feels and that I get to stay in my pj's and curl up with my kids and watch movies. I love it!

4 comments:

It's a Wonderful Life said...

I wish I was there to watch movies with you guys! I do wish that we were having weather like that here, it has been miserably hot! I love you

Jackie Pettit said...

I love rainy days too- I wish it would rain here. It has been so hot and dry.

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so sad you are watching movies today!!! I wish I could be there to eat popcorn and curl up on the couch. Have a great day.

Hansen Family said...

I love the rain too, I wish it would rain here. I was wondering if you were having storms there I heard on the news that parts of Alabama were getting ready for a huge storm. Hope all is well