Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Replay - First Day Of School





Here is little Porter on his way to Preschool. This really is not his first day of school but the pictures that I took on his REAL first day did not save to the memory card :o( - Oh well. I can't believe how fast time flies. He is still a baby to me.

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

HE is not old enough for pre school. Will you please stop letting him grow up!!!! He is SOOOOOO cute. Just like his big brothers

Adam and Sherry said...

ok he is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is. I miss him so much give him a big hug for me.

Hansen Family said...

I can't believe how cute he is. I still remember when he was just a baby and now he is off to preschool. Time goes by so fast

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is such a cute kid, ya gotta love that "i don't know you but... what the heck" face he's pulling! Cute!!