Sunday, August 10, 2008

I HAVE LET MYSELF GO.....

This is for sure one of those stories that will be funny one day - right now I am so embarressed. My cute friend Natalie just stopped by to say hello. So I'm standing at the door chit chatting away - no big deal and then I remember......... I HAVE ZIT CREAM ALL OVER MY FACE! No this is not a joke - this is so for real! It is 6:30 and I have already showered and decided I might as well do my nightly routine early - zit cream and all. Poor Natalie (and her husband by the way) is standing there trying to carry on a conversation with me and not burst into hysteric laughter. She did so good - that is the definition of a true friend. One who can carry on a serious conversation with a girl in zit cream and not loose control. :o) So Natalie and I are now very close. Not everyone gets to see me like that. Lucky girl :o)

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

you crack me up!!! I am glad that I am not the only one that has really let myself go.

Kelli Westover said...

Oh Em.....you are beautiful no matter what! Zit Creme or Not! We all love you!

Jessica said...

Zit Face!!! You actually posted it! I'm so happy :) I love you you zit face freak