
5 weeks old - pictures taken by Jackie (
http://www.jackiepettit.com/) Thanks Jackie!

I can't believe that my baby boy is already three years old. He is such a huge blessing in our home. He is such a funny little guy always keeping us laughing and on our toes. I feel so lucky to have him.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Porter!!! you have supplied me with many many laughs in the short time that I've known you and I look forward to many more :)
Em, I can't believe that little Porter is 3 years old now. What a cutie!!! Tell Happy Birthday from us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER!!!
Porter your a cutie and we love you! Your little happy face always makes me smile!
Happy Birthday Porter!!
He is an adorable little kid...cutest little face :) Happy birthday Porter!!
Oh Porter..Happy Birthday! You cute little kid! I wasn;t worried about the dress. I used to dress my brother Mike up in little dresses when he was little and he turned out fine, well sorta! LOL
Seriously? That was 3 years ago???? Wow. What a cutie!
Post a Comment