
For the past week my mind has been a little preoccupied with worry over these two cute people. For those of you who have patiently endured my never ending talk of Sherry and this little angel I thought it would be nice to put a face with the name. So here they are healthy and doing so well! Little Matthew is doing soooo much better than you could even imagine. In his little 3 pound body lies a 8 pound spirit strong as ever - I am sure much of that has to do with the many prayers sent his way. Isn't he the cutest thing.
3 comments:
I've seriously been trying to reply to this for two days!! What was up w/ blogger!?!
I'm glad they're doing so well too...and I'm sure Sherry appreciates that you waited to put a pic of her on when she had done her hair and makeup
yea I can finally comment on yours too. Mine went retarted too but it kind of is still crazy the comment thing is wierd on mine o-well I can at least comment now. And yes thank you for waiting to put a picture on when I wasn't so creapy looking :) I can't wait to see you!! Only a couple weeks the time won't go fast enough.
Glad to see others had problems with the commenting too and that it wasn't just me =D Just wanted to say that I'm so glad your friends are happy and healthy. What a beautiful little baby...so sweet.
Post a Comment