Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dads Dare


So here we have Kaden dressed up in his old costume from about 3 years ago. Dave dared him to skip all the way up to the end of the street singing the Winnie The Pooh song as loud as he could. Surprisingly - he took the challenge. The reward - 50 cents for ice cream at school the next day.






7 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

.50? wow, that must have some seriously good treat. Gotta love what Dad's will do for a good laugh, it usually involves some form of humiliation with their kids :)

I only wish I could have been present to view it :)

Heather said...

I think Whitney would do about anything for ice cream money. =)

Adam and Sherry said...

Take advantage of the 50 Cent dare while you can right!! That won't work forever. I am so sorry I missed that. Just the thoughts of it made me laugh.

Hansen Family said...

That is so funny!!! 50 cents is a pretty cheap laugh. what a cutie

Jana said...

haha! That is super funny.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! He is so cute!

My kids ALWAYS willingly accept a dare from their dad, and in the midst of the challenge, he ALWAYS changes the rules to make it more difficult and/or embarrassing. Of course, they always get a treat despite whether they won or lost.

I think I need to teach them some self-respect.

The Phipps said...

that is so cute!