ha ha ha so stinkin cute! it looks like porter is going to fall over with that huge helmet on. i feel like i am going to fall over when chris puts that thing on my head. strong boys!
did i just admit that i wear chris' helmet sometimes? oops.
What cute pictures!! It's like dress up boy style =) I love how boys always want to wear Dad's hats or boots and of course a cool helmet like that!! BTW, I LOVE your wallpaper!!
yay! im glad you are coming tomorrow night! it is at 7 pm at my house. just bring a snack if you want to and/or a game! see you there! :) err...my address is 25 fryar st. in bowden terrace. call me if you have troubles 801-678-6389!
10 comments:
ha ha ha so stinkin cute! it looks like porter is going to fall over with that huge helmet on. i feel like i am going to fall over when chris puts that thing on my head. strong boys!
did i just admit that i wear chris' helmet sometimes? oops.
o my gosh they are so cute!!! I don't know who thought they were cooler the boys or dave :) So fun and they look so cute!!!
They are so cute. What a cool helmet
Oh they are so cute! They definitely look cool!
I have to say Kaden is quite the little model. I love his poses!
How fun! Now you have four pilots in your house. So fun!
What cute pictures!! It's like dress up boy style =) I love how boys always want to wear Dad's hats or boots and of course a cool helmet like that!! BTW, I LOVE your wallpaper!!
That helmet appears to fit Colton's head almost perfectly-he is so grown up, I cannot believe it! They all look so good, Emilie (and Dave)!
I miss your boys! They are so cute! Braxty loved seeing these pictures! Give them loves for me
yay! im glad you are coming tomorrow night! it is at 7 pm at my house. just bring a snack if you want to and/or a game! see you there! :) err...my address is 25 fryar st. in bowden terrace. call me if you have troubles 801-678-6389!
Post a Comment