
Yesterday Kaden turned 8 years old. I can hardly believe it. I absolutely hate how fast time flies by. I am just so grateful that for now he is still a mama's boy and will let me snuggle him.
Kaden will get baptized in about 3 weeks when my sisters and parents can come. So that will be his really big party - so for now we just had a small celebration. He requested sausage and mini pancakes for breakfast and his for dinner he wanted to go to the Chinese Buffet. Thank you to Heather for bringing your family along.
Kaden will get baptized in about 3 weeks when my sisters and parents can come. So that will be his really big party - so for now we just had a small celebration. He requested sausage and mini pancakes for breakfast and his for dinner he wanted to go to the Chinese Buffet. Thank you to Heather for bringing your family along.
So the birthday boy is going through a small phase where every single time I try to take his picture he makes some sort of freaky weird face. It is driving his mother crazy!!!
I am so grateful to have Kaden in our home. He is such a good boy - always trying to do what is right. I love his little jokes and his silliness and his happy attitude. We love you Kaden so much! Happy Birthday! I tried to pick out some pictures that say the most about the person Kaden is. We think he is pretty great!!!! 
Always looking out for Porter. He is such a good brother!
Always looking out for Porter. He is such a good brother!
12 comments:
I am so bad, I can not believe that I forgot to call him! I think I have strep throat which is why I have not called you back yet, it hurts to talk! I can not stay healthy this year, it is awful! Anyway I love him and I hope he had the greatest birthday ever! Please tell him I will call him when I feel better and am not hurting and that I love him so much!!!!!
We love Kaden! We wouldn't have missed it.
Happy Birthday Kaden, and congratulations on your upcoming baptism! P.S Hayden misses you lots!
Em, I can't believe that Kaden is Eight! He is growing up so fast. Tell him Happy Birthday from us!!
I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Those pictures just make me miss him a ton. I am so happy that he gets baptized soon. We are so proud of him for making that decision. I only wish we could be there to see it. We love you all.
Happy Birthday Kaden. Congrats on turning 8 and choosing to be baptized...We'll be looking forward to the pics and stories about that.
Happy birthday to Kaden! How exciting he is getting baptized! We love you guys!
Happy Birthday Kaden!!! I cannot believe he is 8! Wow! I remember when he was in the nursery!
He is such a cute kid and I love the picture of all the boys together:)
Happy Birthday Kaden! I hope I have such cute, sweet kids like yours. :)
Happy late birthday!!Kaden. I keep forgetting your blog is private and it doesn't change so i think you haven't updated!!
I'm glad we still have a little over a year before Z turns 8--it just seems so OLD! Kaden sounds like a wonderful boy. And what a cutie!
Post a Comment