Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Look at my beautiful boys. I love them so much! I had to take their pictures this morning in their matching Easter shirts because they looked so cute. They are growing up so fast. Happy Easter!

13 comments:

Hansen Family said...

OH Em, they are sooo cute and getting so big, we miss you guys tons! When I told Tyler that you called the other day, he was like hows Colton and next time tell him HI, so tell Colton Hi from Tyler.

We miss you guys tons!!!

Happy Easter

Heather said...

They all looked very sharp! I loved it!

The Phipps said...

They are handsome boys!! Hope your family had a great Easter!

Kelli Westover said...

How Adorable! They grow up too fast! They are all very Handsome. I hope you had a great Easter!

Kattelman Krew said...

How cute!!! -but tell the boys they looked tough- I'm so glad you go them all the same shirt and tie, what a great picture!!!

You have such great boys, hope Easter was wonderful....it was beautiful here. Sun shining and warmer temps -ideal for us.

Adam and Sherry said...

O My Gosh!!! They are ADORABLE!!!! I miss you guys so much!! They are getting so big. I can't believe it. I am glad you had a good easter (well for a while) Hope you feel better. LOVE YA

Dave and Natalie said...

stunningly handsome!!! I heart matching clothes :)

The Walkers said...

Darling Kids. And all dressed alike. I knew you were really my child!!!!!

The Cook Clan said...

What a cute picture!! They all look so handsome!! Such goodlooking boys!! :)

Campbells said...

They look very handsome! I guess they have their summer haircuts? :)It's already getting pretty warm here some days, probaly the same there.

Deedles said...

They are so handsome!!!!

Shelley said...

Love it!! Hope it was a fun Easter weekend.

kim said...

Emilie What cute boys! and they look so handsome in their Easter finery! I love reading your blog you are such an amazing Mom! Love ya!