So as most of you know I have been trying to get back into running again. I actually miss the way I used to feel when I ran everyday. It really was such a stress reliever. ANYWAY....... those of you who have had the unfortunate opportunity to hear me whine know that I have been suffering from really painful shin splints..... OUCH!!!!! Yesterday Dave and I took Porter for a walk and my shins were hurting so bad I could barely walk.
Sooooo........ we come home and Dave immediately says he has to go pick up some things for his uniform. So off he went. When he came home he was carrying a box of new running shoes. Really nice running shoes that I tried last night and LOVE!!!!!!!! It really meant a lot to me that he thought of me enough to run right out and get me shoes so I would not have to go another day with my old run down shoes.
Thanks honey you are the best, I love you!!!!!!
14 comments:
Awe... Dave, gold star for you bro. Gold star for you.
They are way cute!!!! Way to go Dave!!! I am glad you are there to take care of her since you are so far away!!
That's amore alright!!!
What a sweet husband you have:) But then again you are very sweet too!! Happy running:)
That is so sweet! Way to Go Dave!!
It's always the little things that mean so much!! Very sweet!! Good luck with running.
that is the cutest thing. Way to go dave. He wins bonus points on the great husband train!!!
Major brownie points there - what a sweetie! You guys are just perfect together. :)
That was so sweet! Nice shoes!!
What a nice hubby! You're a lucky woman. When I ran track and cross country in high school, our coach would always tell us to eat more bananas to help with shin splints. I think its the potassium. Its worth a try?
way to go Dave!! Those are cute!!
What a sweet husband! Hope they help your shin splints!
Awww....so sweet Dave!!! You deserve it Em!
What a Man! Way to go Dave!!!
Post a Comment