Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our little teeny tiny garden


This year we planted a tiny little garden - really tiny. I am very excited that our little plants are actually growing - can you see the little baby squash? I love fresh vegetables so this makes me so happy.

9 comments:

The Phipps said...

Oh so cute!!!

Hansen Family said...

Good job, it looks good!!!

Kelli Westover said...

Very cute Garden Em... I am planting a garden too. Im doing Square Foot gardening. I will post pictures when we get it all done. This weekend we are building my boxes and getting the soil mixture. I will be planting plants in a few weeks. Yeah I am so excited! Miss You!

Shelley said...

That's exciting! We haven't gotten ours going yet (it snowed yesterday!) but our raspberry plants are slowly coming back to life. I love spring!

Adam and Sherry said...

YEA!!! I love gardens!! I can't wait till it stops snowing here so I can plant one.

The Walkers said...

I am not sure that this counts as a garden. However weeding would be the envy of all those involved in the triple garden fiasco!!!! Did you plant potatoes???

The Patty Cake House said...

I actually did not plant potatoes - just cucumbers, summer squash, zuccini and tomatoes. :) That is all the room we had in our back yard that is the equivelent of a large dog kennel. :)

The Cook Clan said...

How fun!! And you already have a little squash...yay!...your tomato plant looks good too!! I thought about doing a container garden here but haven't gotten around to it:)

It's a Wonderful Life said...

Look at your cute garden!!! I miss you. I wish you were here so we could plant tomatoes together! I love ya