We had a bunco night several weeks back...I won a prize...I think it was for getting the least buncos...Really is a fun game night though!
I wanna play :) Wish I was there!! Sure do miss you!!
I keep hearing about this bunco...I'll have to investigate!!
I don't know what bunco is, but I am glad you had fun!~!
I love Bunco, I'm glad you had fun!!! I haven't played forever!!
I love BUNCO!!! I have 2 groups I play in. It's so much fun to have a girls night and just have fun!
I'm so glad you did!! Our conversation after was so helpful and fun for me.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We had a bunco night several weeks back...I won a prize...I think it was for getting the least buncos...
Really is a fun game night though!
I wanna play :) Wish I was there!! Sure do miss you!!
I keep hearing about this bunco...I'll have to investigate!!
I don't know what bunco is, but I am glad you had fun!~!
I love Bunco, I'm glad you had fun!!! I haven't played forever!!
I love BUNCO!!! I have 2 groups I play in. It's so much fun to have a girls night and just have fun!
I'm so glad you did!! Our conversation after was so helpful and fun for me.
Post a Comment